- Automatic Demo Account Upgrades - demo account upgrades to real-money accounts are automatically tracked (via the same email):
- If you refer a demo account and they upgrade using the same email address then they are automatically tracked according to the original affiliate that referred the demo account, and
- Irrespective of any cookies, or how long it takes for the client to upgrade, the affiliate will still benefit
- Fair Payment Tiers
Payment Tiers are set at reasonable levels, e.g.
Payment tiers are set at reasonable levels e.g. for CPAs:
- Once you qualifying for the next payment tier your will stay at that tier for 12 months
- Of course if you then qualify for a higher tier, you are then moved to that tier for the next 12 months
- You will automatically remain at the higher payment tier if you re-qualify during the 12 months
A 'Qualified Referred Client' is a Referred Client who has made a Net Deposit of £100 ($120) and placed either (a) 10 closed non-share trades or (b) 20 closed share trades;
| || CPA Payment Tier 1 || CPA Payment Tier 2 || CPA Payment Tier 3 |
| Qualified Referred Clients in the previous 12 months || 0-49 || 50-99 || 100+ |
Payment tiers for Revenue Share deals adjust automatically each month to ensure affiliates are in the top tier for the revenue that was generated.
- Offer Deductions
We only make a deduction of 20% from your commission for the cost of any offers taken up by your referrals.
And that is 'only' if the clients take up the offer 'and' there is a cost to Financial Spreads.
- Straightforward Testing
There is a series of easy tests available to help you see your affiliate account and tracking are working correctly.
- Affiliates Can Have a Financial Spreads Account
Subject to the normal verification like any applicant, you can open a real money account with Financial Spreads via your affiliate link.
When this happens the CPA is reduced to £25 ($30) and any payment is subject to our fair use / no-abuse or churning rules.
If you are thinking of applying, please remember that spread betting and CFDs are leveraged products which carry a high level of risk to your capital. You can lose more than your initial deposit.
Also see terms & conditions on affiliate trading.
- Hosted Logos
There is a range of hosted Financial Spreads logos in different sizes. This saves you bandwidth, gives you more stats and there's no work for you if/when we update them.
Need a new size? please contact us.
A sub-affiliate referral scheme is available to genuine sub-affiliate promoters and is paid at 5% of your sub-affiliate's commissions.
Please do not refer your own websites(s), it's very obvious when you do and it's against the rules. Also see terms and conditions on Sub-Affiliates.
- Multiple Affiliate Website per Affiliate Account
Affiliates running multiple websites can use the same affiliate account and still see data on a site-by-site basis.
Simply set-up different campaign names in the adserver for your different websites to ensure the data remains separate.
You can also set-up campaigns to get different stats for different links on the same website.
Commission payments on multiple websites, run from the same affiliate account, are aggregated to ensure your commissions exceed the minimum £180 ($220) payment threshold as quickly as possible.
Important, please note we do need to know which websites are referring traffic to ensure they are appropriate for Financial Spreads. Please tell us in advance if you are using multiple websites. Again, it's very obvious when an affiliate doesn't play by the rules.
Spread Betting | CFDs | Forex
Your Promotion of Financial Spreads
Please remember that putting up an advert, tracked text link or content such as a review of Financial Spreads, constitutes a 'Financial Promotion' under the FCA Code of Business.
All Financial Promotions must:
- be clear, fair and not misleading, and
- contain a suitable risk warning
Please ensure you follow the Affiliate Guidelines.